Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to join? There is no membership fee.
- What are the cost of the activities? Many activities are free. Any cost associated is used to cover expenses.
- Is this a permanent residence? No. It is strictly an activity and information center.
- Why do I have to fill out a personal information form? So we can count you in our statistics on our reports to the state. This is how we receive our funding and keep many of our programs going.
- Do you serve meals? We serve a full, hot lunch M-F from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at a cost of $4 per person.
- What is the Sevier County Mobile Meal Program? The Sevier County Mobile Meal Program serves meals to many seniors and disabled people in Sevier County. These people are either on a waiting list for Meals on Wheels or do not qualify for that program. Call 453.8080 ext.105 for more information.
- What is SOS? SOS is Senior Outreach Sevier. Volunteers make in-home visits to home bound elderly or the disabled in Sevier County, enhancing their quality of life in many ways.